How may I obtain an application?
Access an application in one of the following ways:
- Complete the Classified Application and Oath Form (279 KB) -or-
- E-mail your application request to email@example.com -or-
- Visit us at PSD Human Resources, lower level of the Johannsen Support Services Building, 2407 LaPorte Avenue, Fort Collins, CO 80521 -or-
- Call 970-490-3488 with your application request
How do I get to PSD Human Resources?
Human Resources is located in the lower level of the Johannsen Support Services Center, 2407 LaPorte Avenue, Fort Collins, CO 80521. The center is about a half mile west of the intersection of LaPorte Avenue and Taft Hill Road in the northwest quadrant of the city. Office hours are from 7:30 a.m. to 4:30 p.m. during the school year and 7:30 a.m. to 4:00 p.m. during the summer months.
What is required to be considered for a classified position?
Poudre School District accepts classified applications only in response to posted jobs. When you see a position of interest to you, complete the Classified Application and Oath Form. You may also submit a cover letter and resume with your application. These items must be submitted to Human Resources by 4:30 p.m. on the closing date. Be aware that you must submit an application for each separate job opening.
What happens to my application when I return it to Human Resources?
The hiring supervisor for that particular job opening will review your application. The best-qualified candidates for that particular position will be contacted and interviewed at the job site.
How can I review the position openings?
The following are available to review job openings:
- At this web site, see Job Vacancies
- View the job postings at the Johannsen Support Services Center, lower level
What are the salaries for classified positions in PSD?
View the classified salary schedules
What is required of me if I am hired?
Complete up the following forms at Johannsen Support Services Center, lower level:
- I-9 Employment Eligibility form (required original identification must be shown in person, most common forms of ID accepted are a Driver's License and Social Security Card)
- W-4 Withholding form
- PERA form (Public Employee Retirement Association)
- Fingerprint card, can be completed in Human Resources
- New Employee Data Sheet
- Direct Deposit Form (voided check from your checking account is required)
You must submit these forms to Human Resources before your first day of work.