Poudre School District continuously involves the community in major initiatives the district is undertaking (see links at left).
These initiatives involve committees comprised of a broad cross-section of representatives, including parents, staff, and community members. District staff serve as resource persons on committees, and as content area experts on committees themselves in some cases.
PSD uses a variety of methods to provide parents, staff, and the community with ongoing, timely, accurate information regarding district initiatives, including:
- Each school's monthly newsletters
- Parent and staff e-newsletters
- Website updates and in-depth information
- Public information/input meetings, and a variety of community engagement activities
- Media news releases and announcements
- E-mail to parents and community members (if you're not on our email list, sign up here)
- Parent voice messaging system
Please use the links at left to find information on each initiative. For more information, contact email@example.com or call 970-490-3427.