WMS Yearbook Wins National Award
Wellington Middle School Wins Another National Recognition!
We are thrilled to let you know that this year’s Wellington Middle School yearbook has won the National Yearbook Program of Excellence Award.
This award is only given to 250 programs throughout the country and it is difficult to earn. To qualify, the following categories need to be met:
1. A Meaningful Book for All Students
· More than 50% of students covered in the book three times or more.
· A distribution event planned
2. A Book in Every Student’s Hands
· 70% of students need to get a book or have a 5% increase over last year’s buy rate.
· Reach home to parents at least three times with ordering information.
3. A Hassle-Free Experience
· Cover and endsheets submitted by November 1st for spring-delivery schools.
· Meet all scheduled page deadlines.
To honor the yearbook staff, Jostens will provide a plaque and a banner to display at our school. We will also be planning a celebration for the Wellington Yearbook staff.
Help us to recognize Mrs. Stalnaker and the yearbook staff!