SCHOOL SAFE FOR MONDAY
THE SCHOOL IS SAFE!
PSD Employees went in this weekend and checked every space in the school for air quality. We know that the school will be safe for every on of our staff and students on Monday.
I would like to thank everyone who helped create a safe envirionment for our students on Friday.
- Sean Streeter and Jerry Garretson from the central office for their help in support and direction. They helped keep our students safe, arranged for transportation to Timberline Church and arranged food and water for the kids while they were at the church.
- Lynette Salzman for her administrative experience and help with staff and students.
- Each and every staff member and substitute who did an incredible job keeping the students calm and focused on what needed to be done. They did a fantastic job of keep your children safe.
- Our students - what can I say about 322 children who were perfect!!! They followed directions, smiled, understood what was going on and followed our Cubs Code by being cooperative, uplifting and caring to each other and being responsible and respectful. They were the perfect example of EXCELLENCE.
- Patti Greenlee - WOW! She did an amazing job of making sure that all went well - calmly and with a smile. She followed our crises plan exactly and was able to communicate everything with direction and a smile.
Thank you to everybody to helped take a potentially dangerous day and making sure everybody was safe.