View Grades Online
Parents can view their student's grades on the Web
using the PSD Pinnacle Internet Viewer - PIV
Click here for
Steps to access your child's grades on-line:
- Go to the Pinnacle Grade Viewer website (https://gradebook.psdschools.org/Pinnacle/PIV/Logon.aspx)
- Log in with your child's ID number and student PIN number (call Blevins with questions)
- Select school
- Request report
- For any questions, please contact Blevins Student Services at 488-4008
The PIV service is not meant to replace direct communication between students/parents/teachers or other school staff members. If you have questions about any of the information, please discuss them with your child first. Then have you child discuss it with their teachers. If you need further clarification, please contact the school or your child's teacher. Staff Directory
Helpful Hints About Grades:
General guidelines for missing assignments may be denoted by any of the following:
- X (exempt) = not missing not averaged into term grade
- Z = missing and averaged as a zero in term grade
- blank = still to be graded or made-up, and not yet averaged into term grade
Term grades are calculated by teacher preference using either total points or weighted categories. Teachers may "round up" an individual grade at their discretion.
A = 90-100%, B = 80-89%, C = 70-79%, D = 60-69%, F < 60%
Teachers have the expectation to update grades within 7 days of due date of a given assignment.
Without Internet Access?
You can still access the same information using the telephone Progress Message Line instead of the Internet . You will still need to use your student's ID and PIN Code. Call 490-3050 extension 8000 enter voice ID followed by #, student ID followed, by #
Clip art licensed from the
Clip Art Gallery on DiscoverySchool.com